Create objects v01 and v02 for 3D vectors as a trial,
I want to calculate the dot product.
However, when executed, all the elements of vectors v01 and v02 will be 0.
I would like to know if there are any points to keep in mind when creating objects for 3D vectors.
When verified with the Google Chrome developer tools,
Because the elements of v01 and v02 are 0, the inner product calculation result ans on the 35th line is also 0.
There is no error for vec3 objects, so
I think the glMatrix library is recognized.
In the html header tag, the library is specified as follows.
Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
<script src = "https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/gl-matrix/2.7.1/gl-matrix-min.js"></script>
- glMatrix 2.7.1
Answer # 1
After reading the documentation,
Creates a new, empty vec3
If you want to make it based on the value, I think it is .fromValues.
Since I haven't used it, it's just knowledge of browsing documents.
If you want to use the library, you should read the entire documentation first.
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"