We are struggling to incorporate "speech conversation with images html" into blog posts.
I was able to add code to the CSS and enter html in the article.
However, I don't know what to do to "do not make a round frame" when the balloon conversation image is a round frame.
I would be pleased if someone could tell me.
Answer # 1
Expectation: Tampering with the CSS
border-radiusproperty for the frame part
(If you do not see the actual thing, you will not know any more)
- html - "" is where there should be nothing it's happening only on windows pc
- html - [rails] i want to write a complicated url that should be written with link_to with
- html - ie operation with vba:click the a tag on the frame page
- html - vba ie operation-i want to get the element of the grandchild frame
- html - is it possible to erase the "margin in the blue frame" of this h1 tag?
- i did html, but it doesn't display what should i do?
- html - characters that should be small when executed do not become small
- html - the list in the table is displayed outside the frame
- html - about scrolling of frame tag
- html - please tell me how to round icons like twitter [rails]
- html - there is an element that should not have been created in an unintended location, and i want to delete it the blue part i
- html - where should text-align be written? aside or h2
- when an svg file that references external css is read by an html file, the css file will not be applied
- html - i want to show my skill level with a background of ****
- html - i got stuck in the progate dojo course (intermediate)
- html - vertical-align does not work on the contents of table,th
- php - i want to jump to the linked page of a tag
- html - the background-color of header cannot be changed could i ask the reason?