The following network was constructed using a router with VPN server function.
I want to access Windows PC from Client using OpenVPN.
Client [10.8.0.AAA] | Internet | Router① [192.168.0.2] | (Port forward 1194 due to dual router status) [192.168.0.254] Router② [192.168.1.254] | WindowsPC [192.168.1.BBB]
Although we were able to connect to the VPN server and issue an IP,
Client to WinPC ping does not pass.
(WinPC to Client ping will pass)
If a VPN connection was established, it was recognized to behave the same as the Local environment,
Is some setting required on the WinPC side?
Router②'s routing table is as follows (automatically registered by the system)
|Network destination||Subnet mask||Gateway||Interface|
Answer # 1
I forgot the firewall settings on the WinPC side.
When I allowed In/Out on Open VPN network 10.8.0.0/24, it worked normally.
- openvpn - i want to access services on the local network from vpn
- network - i want to connect to openvpn (global ip) from local (192168012)
- net framework 40 - error accessing local json authentication file when running windows app with google vision api
- Java read image from network and save to local instance
- java - to copy a local drive file to a network folder using samba
- java - accessing local variables in a method from an anonymous class or local class described in the method
- How to get the local IP of multiple network cards in Java
- C ++ method for obtaining local network parameters such as IP, subnet mask, gateway, DNS
- C # Summary of the ways to enable and disable the local network [3 ways]
- Shell script to get local network card IP, mac address, subnet mask, dns IP, external IP
- Set user avatar instance by accessing local album or camera in Android
- Android read local or network picture and convert to Bitmap
- setting the same port on the local network
- Python method to get the local network IP
- iOS local video and network video streaming example code
- Android to upload local pictures to the network
- C # capture network image to local implementation method
- Centos 65 environment to achieve the local area network to build YUM [based on HTTP]
- CentOS 65 environment to implement the local area network to build YUM [based on FTP]