I started using Python.
You can do this when running at the command prompt, but not when you try to run in the python shell. The contents are as follows.
At the command prompt
>>import numpy as np
At Python sell
>>import numpy as np
Traceback (most recent call last):
File"<pyshell # 1>", line1, in<module>
import numpy as np
ModuleNotFoundError: No module namde'numpy'
I understand that it is said that there is no module, but what is the difference between the two?
What I use is
Windows IDLE (python 3.7 64-bit)
Answer # 1
In the console, is Python2 running and the library is installed on the python2 side?
The version can be displayed with
IDLE is python3, so you may need to install the library with pip for python3.
Answer # 2
There must be multiple pythons installed.
import sys;print (sys.path)for each.
- python file import
- python - i can't install unittest2
- python - error in joblib import of sklearnexternals
- python - built-in module, can't import
- python 3x - can't get multiple pages of data
- python - tweepy import error
- python - regarding how to import modules
- python 3x - i can't understand the code
- Python import package through folder
- python 3x - i can't get the correct answer
- python - i can't import mglearn with jupyter notebook
- python - error in cython pxy import (windows) is the space in the file path a problem?
- python 3x - can't do some python scraping
- error about python module import
- how to avoid import error in python 3x
- python - can't open with subprocesspopen question
- python - i can't understand the code
- about import from another directory in python
- python - i can't spit out the package list to text with pip
- python - my gpu is recognized, but i can't use it
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"