I started using Python.
You can do this when running at the command prompt, but not when you try to run in the python shell. The contents are as follows.
At the command prompt
>>import numpy as np
At Python sell
>>import numpy as np
Traceback (most recent call last):
File"<pyshell # 1>", line1, in<module>
import numpy as np
ModuleNotFoundError: No module namde'numpy'
I understand that it is said that there is no module, but what is the difference between the two?
What I use is
Windows IDLE (python 3.7 64-bit)
Answer # 1
In the console, is Python2 running and the library is installed on the python2 side?
The version can be displayed with
IDLE is python3, so you may need to install the library with pip for python3.
Answer # 2
There must be multiple pythons installed.
import sys;print (sys.path)for each.
- i can't import cv2 and os in python
- python - i can't import
- python - i want to import a text file (jsonl) to the database at once
- i can't run python through php
- python - [django] i can't log in for some reason
- python - to eliminate the error display of import pgzrun in pygame zero
- python 3x - i want to import a csv file and draw a network diagram
- when calling python from c++, import processing on the python side does not work
- python - can't deploy to heroku
- how to import python
- python - importerror: cannot import name'config_context'
- about the phenomenon that import error occurs in python
- python - i want to import my module with google cola borboratory
- i can't run python with cron
- python file import
- about import from another directory in python
- python - my gpu is recognized, but i can't use it
- how to import so that datetimedatetoday() can be used in python
- import numpy cannot be executed from command prompt in python
- python - i can't play mp3 in pygame
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved