My physical condition has been lost, and I have to face my face once a weekend.
There are situations where you can't even send e-mail, so you don't have to worry about it, so I want to send a notification automatically.
I want a mechanism for automatically sending fixed phrases at a fixed time on a fixed day of the weekWhat i am currently working on
- Examine the mechanism to realize the requirements
- Put a mailer in Docker/CentOS7 and run it regularly from Jenkins
I don't know how to do external design because I don't have experience with mailers.Requirements
- Gmail automatically sent at 22:00 on Friday
- You can use fixed phrases (but I want to keep the contents in an external file so that you can edit them easily)
Answer # 1
If you can send a fixed phrase every week, you can do it around IFTTT without having to bother with an app or a batch. Like this.
As in English, a fixed sentence will be sent every Friday at 10am.
You can change the text by editing the applet. Of course, Japanese is OK.
- how to maintain login and add automatic login function in php
- image transmission from html to php
- gmail automatic transfer spreadsheet/gas use
- about automatic email sending of php
- cannot set php development environment for automatic formatting with visual sudio code
- php - inquiry i would like to create a transmission form
- email does not reach gmail with phpmailer
- php - when a contact form7 email transmission failure (wpcf7_mail_failed) is notified to a specific email address
- [e-mail transmission contents/php] when the form contents are sent by e-mail from the form page, the form contents are not refle
- php - automatic generation of formulas containing arithmetic operators
- php - the order of products on the app changes
- [laravel] i can't get auth::user() when jumping from handlerphp to blade
- error in php bin/console server:run
- [php] about combining associative arrays
- unable to connect to postgres from php environment
- php - even if i change the code of the project, it is not reflected on the screen
- linux - i am unable to log in for the first time after launching a new os