I want to control the randomness of processing.
For example, a square is displayed on the left with a probability of 80% and is displayed on the right with a probability of 20%. How can I write such a code?
Answer # 1
Generate 0 to 9 with random number generation function (10 ways)
I think the right way is 0 and 1 and the other is left
#However, the quality of the random number function may not go that way
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved