Nice to meet you.
I want to use Bitbucket cloud webhooks, but it doesn't work.
The destination URL for webhooks is a server at home.
Specify the title and URL of the server (including the domain acquired by MyDNS) in"Add webhook" ;, but it indicates "404 Not Found" and the hook has not reached safely.
I tried the following URLs one by one.
The domain name of the server is specified with MyDNS.
In order to watch the repository with RedMine, a repository directory was created under the redmine directory and cloned from bitbucket with ssh.
The server response contained information such as Apache.
It seems that the server has been reached because it matches the environment I built.
Please lend us your wisdom.
Answer # 1
https, but SSL says that self-certification cannot be used. It seems to have to skip SSL authentication.
Here's how to view the Request Log on Bitbucket.
Is my server firewall OK?
- i can't install git 230 on centos 7 on linux
- about git bare repositories
- Centos7 uses docker to build gitlab server
- Method to build Jenkins + Maven + Git continuous integration environment on CentOS7
- Centos6 method steps to build gitlab
- How to upgrade GitLab across major versions under CentOS7
- sqlite - run git push heroku master and get failed to push some refs to
- git - sourcetree suddenly cannot connect to remote repository
- git - i want to terminate the propagated ssh-agentexe process
- git - i want to add an image to readmemd