I am trying to make the same program as the above site. (However, I want to put it on the server side, not local)
How should I specify the path when placing the server.sever.js file created on the server side anywhere?
For example, lollipop database information (the following are all temporary values)
User name LAA1234567
Since I'm on the server side, I think I'll put the file on the server side (I'm sorry if this is wrong). At that time, FTP location is
Sever.js in the AAA/BBB/CCC folder.
We searched a lot of sites and tried and errored, but we didn't consider the specification method.
Answer # 1
Looking at the Lollipop site, only PHP seems to work.
So, I think that the js file for Node.js does not work.
In the first place, it is for homepage and blog use, so use as a game server will not be considered.
In addition, unlike PHP, accessing js for Node.js directly does not work.
From this question, I feel that I don't even know how to use Node.js.
First of all, we recommend that you create a Linux virtual environment with VirtualBox and try it.
- about wss communication using websocket-sharp in unity
- c # - about xcode version
- java - about android socket communication
- about display disorder when using ssh connection with command prompt or powershell and using less
- about the grep function using the word search of sakura editor
- c++ - about edge detection using opencv
- https - about judgment whether ssl communication is enabled
- java - about string conversion using the methods of the string class
- c# - error 415 occurs in post communication using json between wcf services
- ios - i have a question about using flutter_svg
- c++ - i don't understand the error about using a member function
- python - about uploading youtube using google-auth
- java - about socket communication timeout in android studio
- java - about description using append
- php - about 404 error using wp-pagenavi plugin
- html - about displaying balloons using css
- about errors in programs using c and standard input
- about recursive function using php static variables
- c # - i want to eliminate the awkward feeling of loops using dots in unity
- c # - [unity] i want to pass a variable from onenddrag to ondrop
- learn how to study c # with unity
- c # - i want to retain application data even after updating
- c # - is the corner of the scaffolding object a 3d model jumped in unity? if you touch, you will fly to an abnormal height
- c # - unity child objects reset method to initial position
- c # - i want to generate blocks one by one
- c # - [unity] on the game screen, right-click menu display when an object is selected and when it is not selected
- c # - i want to create an npc that tracks multiple players by switching targets
- [unity, c #] how to specify the top object