The session related settings of config.php are set as follows.
$config ['sess_cookie_name'] = 'ci_session'; $config ['sess_expiration'] = 10;
Session ID is set in $_COOKIE ['ci_session'],
Session expires in 10 seconds.
[Production environment (rental server)]
Session ID is set to $_COOKIE ['PHPSESSID']
The session continues until you close the browser.
($_COOKIE ['ci_session'] does not exist.)
I'd be happy if you could tell me what this difference in behavior is.
~ Supplement ~
in system \ libraries \ Session \ Session.php
It seems that the behavior switches, but it was difficult to track the code. I gave up and decided to ask a question here.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
Because "the operation differs depending on the environment", settings such as
$config ['sess_cookie_name']are config settings file for production environment
Is it overwritten by
/application/config/[Environment name: production, so"production"?]/config.php
Reference: Codeigniter environment setting memo
- about the predefined function eval() in php
- [php] reasoning about the behavior of comparison (inequality sign) between 0s
- about the relationship between html and php
- about php regular expressions
- php - about laravel permission management
- about wordpress server transfer and php version upgrade
- php - i am worried about the statement of processing to update another table in mysql
- please tell me about php enablement of apache2
- about recursion of php
- php - about sending and receiving email
- php - i am worried about the db design policy that holds about 4000 data for each user
- php - about 403 error in wordpress
- about pdo connection of php and mysql made with docker-compose
- php - about setlocle before using basename function
- php about using multiple named placeholders
- php - about the value received by add_action of wordpress
- php - about sharing content by view user of laravel
- about php laravel npm run dev execution error
- php - about "e" in 1e1
- php - consultation about how to pass path/change to zsh shell/mamp setting etc