The session related settings of config.php are set as follows.
$config ['sess_cookie_name'] = 'ci_session'; $config ['sess_expiration'] = 10;
Session ID is set in $_COOKIE ['ci_session'],
Session expires in 10 seconds.
[Production environment (rental server)]
Session ID is set to $_COOKIE ['PHPSESSID']
The session continues until you close the browser.
($_COOKIE ['ci_session'] does not exist.)
I'd be happy if you could tell me what this difference in behavior is.
~ Supplement ~
in system \ libraries \ Session \ Session.php
It seems that the behavior switches, but it was difficult to track the code. I gave up and decided to ask a question here.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Answer # 1
Because "the operation differs depending on the environment", settings such as
$config ['sess_cookie_name']are config settings file for production environment
Is it overwritten by
/application/config/[Environment name: production, so"production"?]/config.php
Reference: Codeigniter environment setting memo
- php - about error of imagick not found
- about the predefined function eval() in php
- [php] about foreach
- about data registration from php to mysql
- php - about the email sender address in wordpress smtp authentication
- about php character conversion
- about the operation of the page that operates the database using php on wordpress
- php - i would like to know about relative paths
- about writing "or" or "||" in the condition of php switch statement
- questions about moving to another page regarding php
- about environment construction of windows10 iis php74
- php - about passing results from function to function
- php - about error when redirecting laravel
- php - about laravel syntax best practices
- php - about laravel authentication restrictions
- php - about errors in foreach processing
- php - about display by wordpress year
- php - about 404 error using wp-pagenavi plugin
- about session_start() (php)
- about using xdebug with php version 5217
- php - about launching the server of codeigniter (mac)
- php - codeigniter＋xdebug＋eclipse i want to debug the controller that received the post data
- php - site made with codeigniter and ajax is no longer displayed
- i want to get the result of submit using php goutte
- php - i want to collectively display array type error messages with codeigniter3