When sending color information to the server side, it must be converted to RGB
I asked a question to tell you how to do that
I don't know how to program in JS.
Please tell me. Thank you in advance.
Answer # 1
You should use parseint, right? But
parseInt ("# ff0000" .substring (1,3), 16);// R parseInt ("# ff0000" .substring (3,5), 16);// G parseInt ("# ff0000" .substring (5,7), 16);// B
- cannot pull from vs code to github
- character code - i want to change the color only where i clicked
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"