terminal, the console screen will appear, so you can play with it, but you can not import UIKit etc., so it is in UIKit It is very disappointing that we cannot check the operation of the class.
So I'm looking for something like a console screen that can be checked easily using UIkit without having to press the xcode play button and stop at breakPoint.
Please let me know if there is any good console tool.
Answer # 1
A good console tool
Unfortunately I don't know. But if you have MacOS, you can install Xcode and start playground with Get started with a playground. Of course, you can import UIKit and Faundation. I have a playground on the side where the project is running, and use it when I want to write a small function to check it. If there is no error in the code, it will run automatically and it is helpful.
After that, play with Swift Playgrounds on a relatively new iPad.
Answer # 2
Are you building with xcodebuild and starting the simulator with xcrun?
Of course XCode is required. .
Once the build environment has been prepared, it seems likely that a general-purpose script will be applied for the purpose of checking simple code, but Playground seems to be attacked by a feeling like Rakuchin after all.
- pycharm turns off the syntax check operation
- Use pycharm and pylint to check the standard operation of python code
- xcode - i want to check if statement if there is no input other than numerical value
- PHP check if the file exists, there is no operation example to automatically create and read the file content
- Write Java code to add, delete, change and check HDFS operation code examples
- Java add, delete, change, and check operation examples based on jdbc
- Flask framework configuration and debugging operation example
- Simple example of PHP stack debugging operation
- Java uses DOM to add, delete, modify, and check XML document operation example code
- Detailed Xcode wireless debugging for iOS devices
- hibernate add, delete, change, check operation code
- objective-c - about phpickerviewcontroller for ios14
- [swift/ios] want to set the number of tabs dynamically with uitabbar
- xcode - realmbrowser to see the contents of data
- xcode - how to read apple official documentation
- ios - customized with uitextfiled and hardened
- ios - xcode11: when validate, missing required icon appears and i cannot archive
- macos (osx) - how to remotely access multiple windows pcs on one mac at the same time
- xcode - about paid apps on the app store
- xcode - when you need to unwrap with swift