Here to change the UISegmentControl design,
underlineLayer.frame = CGRectMake (0, 26.5, self.view.frame.width/4, 2.5)
is entered, the following error is displayed and
Past questions as reference
When I correct it with
underlineLayer.frame = CGRect (x: 0, y: 26.5, self.view.frame.width:/8, self.view.frame.height: 2.5)
, I get the following error.
Can you tell me what is wrong?
Answer # 1
CGRect (x: y: width: height :) is how to write the current version. So, rikkachan's writing is strange in the second half. Please compare.
Answer # 2
CGRect (x: value, y: value, width: value, height: value)
To see the error, I think CGRect's argument looks like this
, do you feel that you want to make the width equal to 2.5 and the height equal to 2.5?
CGRext (x: 0, y: 26.5, width: self.view.frame.width/8, height: self.view.frame.height/2.5)
- ruby data acquisition how to write ruby
- ruby on rails - how to write a rails test on the top page
- How to read and write csv data in python
- How to read and write json data in python
- How to write a dts file
- How to write byte output to a file in Java
- How to write a lock in java synchronization
- How to write an rmi in java
- How to write js code (wxs) directly in wxml
- python 3x - i don't know how to write if statements
- How to write SVG icon components in Vue
- c # - (wpf) how to write validationerrortemplate in code
- xcode - how to save tableviewcell (userdefaults)
- emacs - how to write "c-m- ^" in leafel's: bind
- ruby - how to write rails raw sql
- macos (osx) - how to write to fat32 and ext4 with one sd card on mac
- ruby on rails - how to write in haml?
- how to write php
- html - how to write url when directory name and file name are the same
- ios - swift value of type'cameraviewcontroller' has no member'pinchedgesture' error
- ios - what should i do when using parchment to display something on the screen?
- macos (osx) - swift filemanagerdefaultcreatefile() desktop fails
- xcode - realmbrowser to see the contents of data
- xcode - how to read apple official documentation
- ios - customized with uitextfiled and hardened
- ios - xcode11: when validate, missing required icon appears and i cannot archive
- macos (osx) - how to remotely access multiple windows pcs on one mac at the same time
- xcode - about paid apps on the app store