Even if/static_pages/home is entered in the preview URL, "Oops File not found" is displayed.
I think the file itself has been created, but I don't know why it is not displayed.
I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
Answer # 1
File not foundmeans that the URL is wrong or that the content cannot be provided correctly.
I think you should check the routing with
. So if you don't include
/static_pages/homethere is a problem with routing (config/routes.rb is likely to be wrong).
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial rails 60 chapter 1 first, can't install yarn
- ruby on rails - tutorial chapter 5 about the header partial
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 10: an error is issued if the admin? method is not defined
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 12 1233 test does not pass
- ruby - i want to know why the rails tutorial chapter 9 tests fail
- ruby on rails 5 - rubyonrails tutorial chapter 10 assert error
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 11 i can't push to _heroku
- ruby - rails tutorial 13 chapter 1329 i can't understand the cause because the test cannot be passed
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 13 can't deploy to heroku with argumenterror
- ruby - i want to create a rails purchase id
- ruby on rails - can't introduce jquery
- ruby on rails - warning with rails c
- ruby - rails nameerror in postscontroller#create posts are not reflected
- ruby on rails - devise login screen
- ruby on rails - login page root (devise)
- ruby on rails - resolve nomethoderror
- ruby on rails - i want to know which button was pressed in form_for of rails
- ruby - when you specify the whole li with link_to of rails and turn it with each, the lines will overlap
- ruby on rails 6 - twitter authentication does not work
- ruby on rails - how to link multiple rails apps with docker-compose?
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved