Even if/static_pages/home is entered in the preview URL, "Oops File not found" is displayed.
I think the file itself has been created, but I don't know why it is not displayed.
I would appreciate it if you could teach me.
Answer # 1
File not foundmeans that the URL is wrong or that the content cannot be provided correctly.
I think you should check the routing with
. So if you don't include
/static_pages/homethere is a problem with routing (config/routes.rb is likely to be wrong).
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial chapter 11 4th edition can't git push heroku
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial chapter 12 test gives an error
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 12 1233 test does not pass
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial rails 60 chapter 1 first, can't install yarn
- ruby on rails 5 - rubyonrails tutorial chapter 10 assert error
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial chapter 11 "1133 activation testing and refactoring" tests cause errors
- ruby - rails tutorial 13 chapter 1329 i can't understand the cause because the test cannot be passed
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial chapter 7, user id becomes nil
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 12 1129 tests fail
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 9, current_user helper method
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 9 error in method forget
- [ruby on rails] nomethoderror in tutorial chapter 9
- ruby - rails tutorial chapter 13 nameerror: unitialized constant micropost :: pictureuploader
- [ruby on rails tutorial chapter 9] location of test files
- [ruby on rails tutorial chapter 9] why doesn't the token need to be signed?
- ruby on rails 5 - exercise of ror tutorial chapter 7 reason why url changes after sending
- ruby - i want to know why the rails tutorial chapter 9 tests fail
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial chapter 11 mail is encrypted
- ruby on rails - tutorial chapter 5 about the header partial
- ruby on rails - i want to create a post form and a post button
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"