I want to make something that has multiple buttons arranged at the bottom of the screen like the iOS tab bar, and the corresponding screen is displayed when the button is pressed.
In such a case, will it feel like creating a scene with just a tab bar?
I'm new to Unity, so I don't know how to develop scenes separately.
Answer # 1
You can do whatever you want. It's your freedom.
The load of the scene is (basically) delete all objects → load all objects, so the display contents and the number of objects are small. If frequent switching occurs, it is faster not to split the scene. It moves with less load.
On the contrary, if there are many objects in the scene, it will eat up the memory accordingly, so if you do not do well, it may lead to a load.
When you search for "unity profiler", you will see how to use the profiler in various ways.
- c # - i want to do something like log output in wpf
- c# - i want to make it move like sleep
- c# - i want to do something like taskwhenall
- unity2d - i want to make a shooting
- i want something like console ~~~ in js even in java
- c # - i want to make a game like fate ground order
- i want to make a simple game on the terminal with ruby
- i want to make nginx https
- i want to make a simple bidirectional list in c ++
- i want to make a ranking with php
- html5 - i want to make the cell widths of two tables the same
- i want to make an x mark that closes the hamburger menu (only with css)
- python 3x - i want to make a hidden file with python!
- i want to make a bulletin board with php
- i want to make an inquiry form using php and sass
- html - i want to make a triangle that can be specified by% with css
- php - i want to make a link to the list page with wordpress
- i want to make a table with php
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved