I want to make something that has multiple buttons arranged at the bottom of the screen like the iOS tab bar, and the corresponding screen is displayed when the button is pressed.
In such a case, will it feel like creating a scene with just a tab bar?
I'm new to Unity, so I don't know how to develop scenes separately.
Answer # 1
You can do whatever you want. It's your freedom.
The load of the scene is (basically) delete all objects → load all objects, so the display contents and the number of objects are small. If frequent switching occurs, it is faster not to split the scene. It moves with less load.
On the contrary, if there are many objects in the scene, it will eat up the memory accordingly, so if you do not do well, it may lead to a load.
When you search for "unity profiler", you will see how to use the profiler in various ways.
- i want to do something like dbunit in c #
- c # - i want to make a game like fate ground order
- i want something like console ~~~ in js even in java
- unity - i want to make it like this game
- sql - i want to make a system like uber eats
- unity2d - i want to make a shooting
- ruby - rails i want to make a sort search form
- ruby on rails 5 - [ruby on rails] i want to add a like function to the post list page
- i want to make a discord bot with ruby
- python - i want to make if statement compact
- python 3x - i want to make a memory-saving list with python
- html - i want to make a table responsive with hmtl
- python - i want to make a three-dimensional list two-dimensional
- i want to make an application to tag text with python
- ios - i want to make such an app
- i want to make a todo list using only php (no db)
- i want to make a face authentication app with xcode
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"