- Create a smartphone app that uses a map like Uber
- I want to support both Android and iOS, but I can't support it alone, so I want to use a framework that can support multiple platforms with a single code like Flutter and Unity
Questor experience (for reference)
- Development languages: Java, Python, JS
- Middleware: MySQL, td-agent (log transfer), Hadoop, etc., all you need to create a service
- Basically web or server side development, beginners on smartphone apps
Can you tell me the framework and development method that suits what I want to do? I will check the details myself, so it would be very helpful if you could answer in words as the first step. Thank you.
Answer # 1
I want to support both Android and iOS, but I can't support it alone, so I want to use a framework that can support multiple platforms with a single code like Flutter and Unity
I hear this a lot and I thought I was "cross-platform? great!"
You should read this carefully and make your selections. This link destination is not myself, but I am a person who thinks that cross-platform development is difficult. If you are new to iOS or Android, we strongly recommend native apps.
Nevertheless, if you really want to do cross-platform development, you should first understand each operating system (if you don't). And if you can start development after understanding the differences and common points of each OS, you know the server side, and maybe you can develop it.
Finally, it is important to have the courage to steer the native app along the way. If you think that this is impossible, learn Swift or Kotlin obediently. Since you know Java, it's ant to try to make it with Android alone.
Answer # 2
How about developing with Xamarin.Forms and using Xamarin.Forms.GoogleMaps?
The case studies on the above page may be close to what you want to do.
- json - query creation error when using pubmed api
- c# - xamarin debug doesn't stop at error or breakpoint
- android - get firestore data and display in app [firebase]
- android - i can't write to the firestore with flutter i can read it
- please tell me about pc selection for android and ios application development
- android - [etc/astc] compressed texture has a larger file size than the original png
- android - when you export selected in sketch, one copy is saved separately