Currently macOS Sierra version 10.12.6 with Ruby and Ruby on rails
I have built a local environment, but I'm not sure if I want to upgrade to High Sierra.
Is it safe to upgrade to High Sierra in this state?
Do you have any problems?
Please tell me who you understand.
Answer # 1
I have never heard that Ruby/Rails itself has a fatal problem with High Sierra (there may be a problem with the dependent gem).
For now, you can save the current status in git and upgrade it.
- ruby on rails - about joining/extracting rails 6 tables
- ruby on rails - about developing with docker
- ruby - [rails] please tell me about email encode
- ruby - about rails api
- ruby on rails - about error when implementing sns authentication
- ruby on rails - about linking post file and comment file
- about learning ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - about introducing bootstrap to rails
- ruby on rails - about adding/deleting a table
- ruby - about require in rspec of rails application
- ruby on rails - about the judgment method of whether or not you like rails
- about input in the form in ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - about rails db: seed in docker environment
- ruby - about classes and modules in rails
- ruby on rails - about rails db: seed when creating rails api in docker environment
- ruby on rails 6 - about belongs_to and has_many
- ruby on rails - about database creation of ruby on rails
- ruby on rails 6 - about downgrade from rails 6
- ruby on rails - about rails inquiry field
- ruby - [rails] about specifying path of link_to with nested routing
- [ruby on rails] an error occurs when you press logout
- ruby - an error will occur if validation is set
- macos (osx) - i can't do "rails s"
- macos (osx) - when starting the ruby on rails server, the spring interferes and i cannot start it
- ruby - windows 10 "rails s" cannot be started cannot access localhost: 3000
- ruby - how to display the one selected by rails5 collection_select
- php - is it possible to put wordpress in a rails subdirectory?
- ruby - i want to add font awesome to the like button (fsubmit of form_with), but it adds an extra background
- ruby - rails5 ssl/https communication does not become effective under local environment