Currently macOS Sierra version 10.12.6 with Ruby and Ruby on rails
I have built a local environment, but I'm not sure if I want to upgrade to High Sierra.
Is it safe to upgrade to High Sierra in this state?
Do you have any problems?
Please tell me who you understand.
Answer # 1
I have never heard that Ruby/Rails itself has a fatal problem with High Sierra (there may be a problem with the dependent gem).
For now, you can save the current status in git and upgrade it.
- ruby on rails - about render
- ruby on rails - there is something i don't know about the association between models
- ruby - about require in rspec of rails application
- ruby on rails - about changing gemfile when developing in docker environment
- ruby on rails - about introducing bootstrap to rails
- about errors when building ruby on rails environment
- ruby on rails - about followings when defining
- ruby on rails - about rails other_user
- ruby on rails - about has_many
- ruby on rails 6 - [rails] about can't quote file error in find_or_create_by
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial about git config settings
- ruby on rails - about specifying rails url helper
- ruby on rails - about nested routing urls
- ruby on rails - about 504 gateway time-out solution in rails tutorial
- about uninitialized constant in ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - about column settings you want to add with devise_parameter_sanitizer of devise using multiple models
- i'm confused about how to write ruby on rails
- ruby - about rails error
- about input in the form in ruby on rails
- ruby - about validation of rails application record and active model
- ruby - i want to create a database on aws
- ruby - the contents that violate the gemfile are installed
- ruby - when editing the rails profile, only the comments are not reflected
- ruby - i want to handle exceptions using rails rescue
- ruby - rails email sending error doesn't go away
- ruby - i want to set custom validation for images attached by has_many_attached of active storage, but it doesn't work
- ruby - cannot introduce fontawesome in li tag of rails:haml
- ruby - [rails] error when trying to create order model from product_controller
- [ruby on rails] i want to use pluck method to display the values separated by "," in the form field
- ruby - trello-like task management app card move