- Arduino 1.8.5
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
I want to get a compiler for Arduino Uno with Arduino 1.8.5.
Where should I download it?
I am trying to solve the following error that occurs when compiling from Arduino Studio.
From the message it seems that the compiler is broken.
I tried to find a compiler with the
Arduino: 1.8.5 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno" fork/exec /Users/hoge/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.9.2-atmel3.5.4-arduino2/bin/avr-g++: no such file or directory An error occurred when compiling the board Arduino/Genuino Uno. From "Preferences" in the "File" menu When "Show more detailed information: Compile" is enabled More detailed information is displayed.
lscommand, but I couldn't find it.
➜ ~ ls /Users/shusuke/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.9.2-atmel3.5.4-arduino2/bin/avr-g++
ls: /Users/shusuke/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.9.2-atmel3.5.4-arduino2/bin/avr-g++: No such file or directory
Answer # 1
Are you in ArduinoStudio?
Isn't it safe to re-install ArduinoStudio?
There seems to be a GCC toolchain for AVR, but whether it can be used in Arduino even if it is put separately.
#When I wrote an answer, I got a server error, so if I wrote it in the comment, both were written
- macos (osx) - i want to download data from ddbj with wget
- macos (osx) - i want to solve an error that `no available formula with the name ~` appears when installing a library with brew i
- macos (osx) - about mac download location
- macos (osx) - where can i download lolem ipsum free for mac?
- macos (osx) - data download on linux installed on mac and virtualbox
- macos (osx) - about "opt" (mac)
- macos (osx) - mysql2 can't install bundle
- macos (osx) - when opening phpmyadmin installed in the local environment of mac, the folder list is displayed and the login scre
- macos (osx) - mysql bundle install error on mac
- macos (osx) - about upgrading mac os
- macos (osx) - i want to set the default of terminal to fish shell
- macos (osx) - [docker] building a virtual environment with rails + mysql + nginx [continued]
- macos (osx) - i can use mecab from the terminal, but i get an error when trying to run on a file
- macos (osx) - cannot build tophat and cufflinks in terminal
- macos (osx) - the library that can be confirmed installation in the terminal is an error in jupyternotebook
- macos (osx) - i want to verify my old mac safari
- macos (osx) - i want to redraw the tableview only when the data is updated
- macos (osx) - i want to compile glfw with gcc on mac
- macos (osx) - how to easily switch between different windows on the same application on mac
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"