- Arduino 1.8.5
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
I want to get a compiler for Arduino Uno with Arduino 1.8.5.
Where should I download it?
I am trying to solve the following error that occurs when compiling from Arduino Studio.
From the message it seems that the compiler is broken.
I tried to find a compiler with the
Arduino: 1.8.5 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno" fork/exec /Users/hoge/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.9.2-atmel3.5.4-arduino2/bin/avr-g++: no such file or directory An error occurred when compiling the board Arduino/Genuino Uno. From "Preferences" in the "File" menu When "Show more detailed information: Compile" is enabled More detailed information is displayed.
lscommand, but I couldn't find it.
➜ ~ ls /Users/shusuke/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.9.2-atmel3.5.4-arduino2/bin/avr-g++
ls: /Users/shusuke/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.9.2-atmel3.5.4-arduino2/bin/avr-g++: No such file or directory
Answer # 1
Are you in ArduinoStudio?
Isn't it safe to re-install ArduinoStudio?
There seems to be a GCC toolchain for AVR, but whether it can be used in Arduino even if it is put separately.
#When I wrote an answer, I got a server error, so if I wrote it in the comment, both were written
- macos (osx) - where can i download lolem ipsum free for mac?
- macos (osx) - i want to solve an error that `no available formula with the name ~` appears when installing a library with brew i
- macos (osx) - i want to download data from ddbj with wget
- macos (osx) - data download on linux installed on mac and virtualbox
- macos (osx) - can't download "texi2html" file when doing brew install chromaprint with homebrew
- macos (osx) - install openssh 82 on macos
- macos (osx) - dock name change of osx application
- macos (osx) - cannot operate with pyautogui
- macos (osx) - (mac) can't install bleacon from npm
- macos (osx) - about the background color setting of rows in nstableview
- macos (osx) - when using eclipse on mac, the line width changes when double-byte characters are entered
- macos (osx) - curl -s getgvmtoolnet | after bash, yum etc no longer works
- macos (osx) - escape&on bash
- macos (osx) - is there a way to get the title of the selected tab of google chrome from an external process on macos?
- macos (osx) - octave fails to install with homebrew
- macos (osx) - cannot be truncated after thousands
- macos (osx) - mac purchase beginner specifications
- macos (osx) - cannot connect to localhost in docker environment
- macos (osx) - what is the difference between 0000:3000 and localhost: 3000? ?
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin