I'm making an app with Swift. The app was rejected by App Store Connect the other day.
The reason for rejection is as follows.
We were unable to install the app on iPad.The UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities key in the Info.plist is set in such a way that the app will not install on an iPad.
There was the following description as a solution (Next Steps).
To resolve this issue, please check the UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities key to verify that it contains only the attributes required for your app features or the attributes that must not be present on the device.Attribute specified by a dictionary should be set to true if they are required and false if they must not be present on the device.
Since I don't have a real iPad, I haven't been able to confirm the operation, but the simulator works fine with the iPad.
Also, info.plist doesn't play anything. The key value of UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities is as follows.
<key>UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities</key> <array> <string>armv7</string> </array>
What can I do to solve this problem?
Reference link: https://developer.apple.com/library/content/qa/qa1397/_index.html
Answer # 1
A video that shows that it works without problems on the simulator is attached and submitted to the review.
Answer # 2
- ios - [in app store connect] i want to submit the app to the app store for review, but an error occurs
- xcode - are you signed up as a developer, but are you signed with the old team name?
- ios - xcode11: when validate, missing required icon appears and i cannot archive
- about the space that pod library puts on xcode
- xcode - [swiftui] i want to change the timer time
- ios - customized with uitextfiled and hardened
- macos (osx) - how to remotely access multiple windows pcs on one mac at the same time
- xcode - about paid apps on the app store
- xcode - when you need to unwrap with swift