I just started githab and I don't know how it works. Is there only one project in a directory?
When the repository was created and it was still clean, the HTTPS URL was visible as shown in the image below, and I was able to push it to githab from the local environment. If I put it in, I couldn't find the HTTPS URL.
However, there is a section called Projects in the upper tab where there is<>Code Issure ... etc., so you can create a new one there, so you can put multiple projects in one repository I wondered if I could enter it.
Also, as a general usage of githab, shouldn't you keep source code of the same category (language) in one directory?
Answer # 1
Git is basically one repository for one project
Well, you can add directories and files later to the repository, so you might be able to do that, but it's not realistic.
- github - [about git] i want to push two repositories to one repository
- github - code in local repository disappeared after merging
- github - the git repository has been published
- about github initial settings
- github - an account without access to the repository commits
- github: about commit message
- how to pull specific folders from remote repository to local repository without cloning on github
- i have a question about branch master on github
- github - i don't want to include hidden files on the repository
- questions about centos6x yum repository
- github - about the problem of developing the same function as the software sold by other companies and releasing it as oss
- github - about readme and license information when you want to publish the forked npm module
- github - i want to clone the repository in bitbucket into sourcetree
- github repository development language is not recognized
- about the management method on git and github
- github - questions about committing by linking vs code and git
- github - i can't push the repository with the git gui i don't know what to do with the error code that is the workaround
- i want to go back to about 5 past commits on github and code again from there
- github - joint development with a friend do you need git? ??
- windows - i want to save a folder on my pc to a github repository
- github - [arfoundation-samples cannot be properly uploaded to unity] i want to use unity's arfoundation
- github - git add gives error: does not have a commit checked out
- unable to create remote repository with unity project on github
- github - i am troubled because i can not push
- the screen becomes blank even when deploying spa created with vuejs to github pages
- github - [git hub, rails] about ignore settings of multiple applications
- github - i run git clean -df in my home directory and want to restore my data
- github - i want to run circleci when merged to master branch