I just started githab and I don't know how it works. Is there only one project in a directory?
When the repository was created and it was still clean, the HTTPS URL was visible as shown in the image below, and I was able to push it to githab from the local environment. If I put it in, I couldn't find the HTTPS URL.
However, there is a section called Projects in the upper tab where there is<>Code Issure ... etc., so you can create a new one there, so you can put multiple projects in one repository I wondered if I could enter it.
Also, as a general usage of githab, shouldn't you keep source code of the same category (language) in one directory?
Answer # 1
Git is basically one repository for one project
Well, you can add directories and files later to the repository, so you might be able to do that, but it's not realistic.
- about intellij github repository creation
- questions about centos6x yum repository
- github - about dockerhub concepts
- xcode project and github repository cannot be linked (?)
- i want to push local repository data to github
- github - i have a question about a gas error
- github - about git-flow procedure
- github - 1, can i upload each folder to the git hub repository? 2, can i have two directories in one repository?
- github - the git repository has been published
- github - i don't want to include hidden files on the repository
- about github initial settings
- github - an account without access to the repository commits
- github: about commit message
- how to pull specific folders from remote repository to local repository without cloning on github
- i have a question about branch master on github
- Use PyCharm to operate Github (repository creation, update, code rollback)
- github - in git, i want to fix the merge in the middle of the commit tree
- github - i want to change the commit message for each file to commit
- github - git push is rejected
- github - how to merge with the merge command in git
- i want to clone a github repository from the command line
- github - how to get django's secret_key again
- ruby - rubocop, introduced overcommit and got an error in git commit
- github - version management method using branch
- i want to cancel deployment to the master branch of github
- github - please tell me the recommended books of git