When migrating (rails db: migrate) using mysql (mariaDB) in rails, the following error message was issued.
How can you make migration possible? .
rails aborted! ActiveRecord :: StatementInvalid: Mysql2 :: Error: Illegal parameter data type bigint for operation 'get_lock': SELECT GET_LOCK (1234567890, 0)
Caused by: Mysql2 :: Error: Illegal parameter data type bigint for operation 'get_lock'
Gugu found the following,
I can't find a file to fix,
Answer # 1
Because the file is activerecord, it is in the path specified by
Specify installation path when installing bundle with rails
Fixed if the tag is visible in the red frame of the revision commit and v5.2.1 or higher.
- ruby on rails - how to search titles using the book api
- ruby on rails - error in validation using rails regex
- ruby on rails - vuex when making a spa using rails and vue
- ruby on rails - i want to specify a path using the if statement when data is included and when it is not
- ruby on rails - i want to display a pulldown in a view using activehash gem
- error when using rails server command with rails 6 + mysql
- ruby on rails - uploader post error using api in rails
- ruby on rails - [rails] i want to set the path using prefix_path instead of uri pattern
- ruby on rails - about paging using kaminari for search results using rakuten api
- ruby on rails 6 - i want to save to an intermediate table using hidden field multiple:true
- [ruby on rails] when using the save method, a validation error occurs without setting any validation
- ruby - i want to handle exceptions using rails rescue
- in ruby, i want to make a hash using the range object element as a key
- mysql - [rails] data will not be stored in the db if the models are linked
- ruby on rails - i don't understand why the server starts in the background
- ruby on rails - login function does not work well with rails
- ruby - [rails] about specifying path of link_to with nested routing
- ruby - where is redirect_to forwarded to? [rails]
- ruby - about rails api
- ruby - [aws] cannot run seedsrb [rails]
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"