When migrating (rails db: migrate) using mysql (mariaDB) in rails, the following error message was issued.
How can you make migration possible? .
rails aborted! ActiveRecord :: StatementInvalid: Mysql2 :: Error: Illegal parameter data type bigint for operation 'get_lock': SELECT GET_LOCK (1234567890, 0)
Caused by: Mysql2 :: Error: Illegal parameter data type bigint for operation 'get_lock'
Gugu found the following,
I can't find a file to fix,
Answer # 1
Because the file is activerecord, it is in the path specified by
Specify installation path when installing bundle with rails
Fixed if the tag is visible in the red frame of the revision commit and v5.2.1 or higher.
- ruby on rails 6 - i want to save to an intermediate table using hidden field multiple:true
- ruby - i want to handle exceptions using rails rescue
- ruby on rails - when using cloud9, an error about insufficient space is displayed and the terminal does not work
- ruby on rails - i want to display a pulldown in a view using activehash gem
- ruby on rails - i want to be able to break textarea using simple_format in haml
- ruby - i get an error when trying to migrate rails
- ruby on rails - search function using ransack
- ruby on rails - unknown mysql server host'db' (0) error persists
- ruby on rails - how to add form to index without using newhhtmlerb
- ruby - [rails] when using form_with, an argumenterror occurs and it is said that the arguments do not match
- ruby on rails - i want to be able to change the password using devise on the screen after login
- ruby - i am using devise with rails is the instance variable empty? ?
- ruby on rails - can't connect to local mysql server through socket'/tmp/mysqlsock' (2 "no such file or director error"
- i want to retrieve the element of my group with ruby on rails
- ruby - i want to associate user and post using has_many belongs_to
- ruby on rails - i want to put jquery for bootstrap 4 in rails 6 but i get an error
- ruby - i don't know how to create a group function with rails and register a new participant there
- ruby on rails - i want to run jquery for bootstrap4 on rails6, but it is said that applicationjs does not exist
- ruby on rails - an error occurs when implementing the follow function with rails
- about uninitialized constant in ruby on rails
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved