I'd like to ask if Google Apps Script can achieve the following.
・ Receiving inquiries from users via gmail
・ Reply with gmail
・ Manage projects with google spreadsheet
・ Turn a new (first inquiry) received email into a spreadsheet
-Turning point for sent emails (add your email to CC)
・ To receive a reply email as a continuation when it is received again. spreadshtte turns to a new column in an existing row, not a new row
In order to realize the above, it is an image that assigns a case number when replying to a new e-mail, and adds it to the right column if it matches the matter number (both transmission and reception).
I don't know much about programming, so I think it's a nasty question, but I'd like to ask if it is feasible.
Answer # 1
It is impossible to achieve with GAS alone.
- extracting the value from the text of the email received by gmail, but adding it to the spreadsheet adds extra values
- google api - transfer gmail received data to evernote with google script
- i want to save a newly received gmail attachment to google drive with google apps script
- php - although it is received by gmail in the mail form, it does not reach the email address set on sakura internet
- about reflection to spreadsheet from gmail using gas
- how to split gmail text in gas and post to spreadsheet
- how to write received message to spreadsheet using gas and line messaging api
- i want to send gmail all the checked elements in the spreadsheet
- i want to split the gmail text i got into a spreadsheet using gas
- c# - i want to save the newly received gmail attachment file locally (c drive) with the program
- gas:gmail send the contents of unread mail received within 30 minutes
- gmail - gas mail -> when transcribing a spreadsheet, divide one line and fill in cells
- mail is deleted even if gmail is not received with pop3 with javamail14 but delete flag is not set
- i want to attach a retrieved label to an email retrieved from gmail
- i want to create a daily report draft by describing the content written in google spreadsheet in the gmail draft
- gmail - if you add the date and time search code to the gas script and execute it, you will get an email unrelated to the search
- automating gmail attachments to local files with google apps script
- an error will occur if you send an email with multiple recipients specified in an array in gas
- i want to send mail sent to gmail to multiple line groups using google apps script
- is it possible to send the date and time setting of gmail using gas?