I am a member of society.
Is there a recommended place to study programming with friends?
Please let me know if you have any.
※ I ask outside the home.
I would like a place where the following conditions are met.・ Can use the Internet ・ Can talk face-to-face with other people.・ Let's stay for a long time (3 hours or more)
The question was unclear and we received many comments.
Since I live in the city center, the shared office was the best for me.
Thank you for the helpful comments from other respondents.
We will refrain from such questions in the future.
Answer # 1
There is a rental space
I use it for a lot of things, and there is Wifi, so I think it would be pretty good if I had money
Answer # 2
Personal use like a shared office.
* This is not a promotion, so it is not linked
In any case, if the Internet environment is complete, you can talk with other people and use it for a long time, it will be free.
It depends on the region.
Answer # 3
A karaoke box with Wifi if you don't bother others when you are talking. You should be able to display PC images on the monitor.
Answer # 4
Check out the public facilities (such as public halls and libraries) in your town
If you offer free wifi, why not rent a conference room?
It can be used for a long time in a closed room with many people, low cost
If you need to register as a group, you can make a group of friends with friends and acquaintances with the appropriate number of heads. Many people may not even know that a public hall can be used until late at night
Since it can be used until 22:00 in my hometown, I use it for various event meetings even on the way home from work
Nowadays you can make reservations online and it is convenient.
Answer # 5
Sometimes called "Mokumoku-kai", "You just get together and work on each other, there isn't much that everyone is doing" There is one form of study group.
If time and place are convenient, you may want to participate.
- how to study programming language peripheral technology (?) such as webpack, phpunit and junit
- programming language - programming study time
- programming language - how can i replace the text in uipath taxt?
- programming language - i want to work fine with php error message: this page is not working, we can't handle this request at thi
- Python GUI programming study notes tkinter event binding operation
- programming language - is it convenient to have project management knowledge even for personal development, such as creating del
- Assembly language programming code to change screen color based on input
- Python Programming Quick Start-Case Study of Excel to CSV Conversion Program
- How to define queues and their use in a programming language (C ++)
- Elegant language programming skills in Python [recommended]
- c language: how to study after learning grammar
- What do you think of the influencer programming language Python being included in the college entrance examination?
- Comparative analysis of Go/Python/Erlang programming language and sample code
- Java language Consistent Hash algorithm study notes (code example)
- Why choose the Python programming language to get started with hacking and defense? Here are a few reasons!
- November programming language rankings Python counterattack C # rises to No 4
- Artificial intelligence's hottest programming language Python vs Java!
- Which programming language, such as python or java, is suitable for artificial intelligence?
- Multithreaded programming in C language under Linux
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved