When I tried to install Socket.IO-Client-Swift referring to the following site, I was in trouble.
(https://qiita.com/Takumi_Mori/items/390c5dae9e2a9d4290bd#socketio-client-swift%E3%81%AE%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88 % E3% 83% BC% E3% 83% AB)
platform: ios, '8.0' use_frameworks! def install_pods pod 'Socket.IO-Client-Swift' end target "SocketTest" do install_pods end
I installed with AppDelegate.swift
No Such Module'SocketIOClientSwift'
is displayed and you cannot import.
I haven't used cocoapods so much and I don't know how to deal with it.
Answer # 1
Did you see the official GitHub? The information in the article being referenced is out of date.
The API has changed significantly since v13, and the module name has also changed.
If you really want to implement with reference to the old article, you can also specify and install Socket.IO-Client-Swift v12 or lower.
- linux - i cannot install v4l2loopback on ubuntu
- ruby - [docker] cannot install required packages with webpackd
- Solve the problem that python3 cannot install PIL
- Share Ubuntu19 cannot install docker source issue
- Solve the problem that Windows 10 Home Edition cannot install 64-bit operating system
- ruby - bundle install cannot be executed
- python - cannot do pip3 install pillow
- python 3x - cannot install external library
- linux - cannot install centos on virtual box
- Detailed explanation Idea 2020 cannot find or install the official Chinese package solution
- i can't install flutter and it says that javaseee cannot be found
- ruby - [error] cannot install sass on mac
- python 3x - i cannot install ansibler-container
- python - i cannot install pyav
- php - cannot install wordpress theme (in local development environment)
- [selenium] [python] cannot use pip install selenium
- cuda - i cannot install tensorflow-gpu == 1131 properly
- python - cannot do pip install xg boost
- cannot install mysql56 on centos6 with dot install command /runsh
- python - i cannot install pygraphviz
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved