I want to start developing Android games using Kotlin and Android Studio.
Java is almost like a beginner, and Kotlin will start learning for the first time.
When learning Kotlin, I purchased the "Kotlin Start Book" and looked through it.
I read a little, and Kotlin is a JVM language and I feel thatbasic knowledge of Javashould be used for learning.
I would like to create this development earlier due to my own personal circumstances, but when that happened, I did "Create Java from scratch" rather than "Study Java->Create with Kotlin" Is it easier for beginners to swallow and produce easily?
Answer # 1
Create early due to personal
If you are a beginner, Java is a better way to get information from the net
In some cases, Java code can be converted directly to Kotlin.
(Not all can be converted)
However, it is more important to master the API, and Java with more information is better in that sense
Android game development
I don't know what the game is, but if it's a 2D or 3D game
It may be better to use Unity etc.
- java - socket communication in android studio → i want to transfer images
- java - android studio 363, build output is garbled
- java - if you do not set up android studio one by one, a build error will occur
- java - no reference site for android studio sqlite room update
- java - android calendar library
- java - if you want to do a little execution in android studio
- java - implemented onitemselectedlistener on android, but the event is not processed
- java - i want to confirm the existence of the file on android with a relative path
- java - is it better not to manage property files even in github's private repository?
- java - knowledge of android application development
- java - where to write methods for android service
- java - if you dnd the palette object in android studio, you can install it, but an error occurs
- java - [android studio] storage operations (folder creation/file creation) do not work
- java - when i add a library in android development, the app does not start in the emulator
- How to develop NDK under Android Studio
- java - implementing android data sharing
- java - i want to change the jdk path used only in android studio terminal
- java - android studio cannot assign to assign an event to the seek bar
- java - android studio real machine debugging error
- java - android: screenorientation = "portrait" no longer works in the application section of androidmanifestxml
- java - about combining applications
- java - synchronized video playback on two android devices (client)
- java - [android] app crashes at startup
- java - i want to make it fade in at the screen transition in android
- java - about the end of processing waiting for communication reception of bufferedinputstream
- java - sharedelement stops working once the app is in the background
- java - clear shared preferences
- java - [android] i want to get colors as a character string from colorsxml change the color of vector image "setcolorfilter
- java - i get the error the specified message queue synchronization on android
- java - cannot define listener for button with inflated layout