When I use Sourcetree to commit&push a new file to Bitbucket's remote repository, the file is not displayed in the source on the Bitbucket web page.
However, if you view the commit history on the web, you can see the source of the new file. When I cloned it again locally, the new file was present.
Please answer if you have a cause that is not displayed.
- Check gitignore: no problem
$git log --oneline origin/master -5on Git bash: There is a commit to add a new file
SourceTree version: 184.108.40.206
Answer # 1
If you want to add a file or folder, you need to add it. It became normal.
Thanks to the respondents for making a lot of noise.
- files that have not been git added will not be restored
- file structure when managing nas files with git
- error: failed to push some refs to'https://@githubcom//git' is displayed
- linux - i want to delete the untracked files displayed in git status
- git - every time when zsh is started, it is displayed whether to install the same file
- java - jpanel added to jframe is not displayed
- git - sourcetree files cannot be indexed in the working tree
- git - entity not displayed in spring tool suite 4
- can git cloned files be referenced locally?
- java - files are not displayed in androidstudio project explorer
- amazon ec2 - i want to be able to browse the files added to ec2 on a browser
- git - how to change sourcetree branch name
- git - i want to terminate the propagated ssh-agentexe process
- git - how to merge using sourcetree and bitbucket
- if you hit the git command, you will be prompted for a password and you will get an error
- git - i want to resolve the situation where the branch is not displayed when pushing sourcetree
- git - sourcetree suddenly cannot connect to remote repository
- github - i want to download bitbuket files
- git - unauthorized fatal: could not read from remote repository
- git - is it possible to manage the repository created on the rental server with gui like sourcetree?