Installing rails -v 5.1.4 using Cloud9 and running rails new, then replacing the Gemfile with the specified version and installing the bundle will cause the rails version to be 5.1.6 without permission.
Also, if you run rails server after that, localhost will be accessed 8080 instead of 3000.
What is different about this?
I am a complete beginner.
Answer # 1
Is this helpful?
I want to switch the rails app version
- ruby - a version of rails that programming novices should learn from now
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to specify version 5242 when launching a new application with rails
- ruby on rails - version specification associated with rails app development
- ruby on rails - i can't see the version of rails i had installed
- ruby on rails - the capacity shortage of cloud 9 and ec2 cannot be solved
- ruby on rails ruby calculation method description method
- how to connect minimagick and imagemagick of ruby on rails on windows
- ruby on rails - about joining/extracting rails 6 tables
- [ruby on rails] i want to use pluck method to display the values separated by "," in the form field
- ruby on rails - unable to autoload constant cannot be solved
- ruby - [rails] error when trying to create order model from product_controller
- ruby - rails tutorial please let me ask about email resetting
- ruby on rails 5 - argumenterror on scope
- ruby on rails 5 - rails association about one-to-many association
- ruby - the formhelper module set by rails is not loaded
- ruby on rails: gem install sqlite3 command does not pass
- ruby - rails nomethoderror cannot be resolved
- ruby - rails server can't start
- ruby - i want to start a rails server
- ruby on rails - why is the root directory in scss path specification not "~/"?
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved