This is the first post. I posted a problem that couldn't be solved.
In the fifth part from the left of the tool bar on the top of the screen, a square speaker mark with a cross mark is displayed.
I'd like to show you that the icon layer is in front, so you can't take a screenshot. If i know what this is, please let me know. I'm in trouble with no sound.
Answer # 1
It was a TV mute function. It seems that it was reflected because it was connected to the TV. Returned with mute release on remote control.
- windows 8 - fix vs code folder
- visual studio - about using kinect on windows 10
- windows 8 - i want to use mecab with python, but it doesn't work
- windows 7 - tcp/ip connection is not possible with tera term when using a specific pc
- visual studio - how to create windows 81 application with visualstudio2015?
- have you updated to windows 10?
- windows 7 - i do not want the taskbar icon to flash when the program starts
- i want to be able to input linux commands with cmd in windows
- c # - when an 11400 × 2160 form is created and displayed on a 12-screen multi-display, the display disappears
- windows 8 - i want to use nfc in a wpf application can i use the windows api?