Movable Type exported static HTML is
Download HTML data by FTP etc.
Is it possible to modify directly on the PC?
Even if it is modified on a PC and uploaded via FTP,
Is the correction not reflected well?
How do I modify the Movable Type static HTML directly?
Answer # 1
It is possible to reflect the correction by downloading the HTML file by FTP etc., uploading it after correction, and overwriting it.
However, if you rebuild with Movable Type after that, the modified HTML will be overwritten further, so I think that you need to be careful.
- php - how to exclude fixed pages in the search field of wordpress
- php - if you make the wordpress homepage a fixed page, the link is not acquired
- php - how to make permlink extension of wordpress fixed page to be html?
- how to refer to static or public for class creation without going through the php constructor
- php - wordpress fixed page image display
- php - accordion does not work properly on fixed page of wordpress
- php - [wp-pagenavi] looping the custom post type on the fixed page from the second page onwards [and pagination display]
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"