Algorithm Introduction 3rd Edition General Edition (World Standard MIT Textbook) There was the following sentence in the B tree chapter.
If an internal node x in the B tree contains x.n keys, x has x.n + 1 children.
What does this dot mean? Is it an expression often used in tree structures? Is this book unique?
I asked questions because it would be cumbersome to look back at the book.
Answer # 1
x. (n + 1) instead of (x.n) + (1)
I understood it immediately after looking at the English version. The English version looks likex.n+1, but the Japanese version looks like x.n + 1.
Is it a typographical error or is the composition different?
The explanation is straight and easy to understand in English
- python - replacement of array data in selection sort
- algorithm - er of financial system
- python 27 - calculation that overflows digits in python3 (factorial of tens of thousands) does not end abc042 d problem
- c - sort hash table
- algorithm - i want to sort multiple coordinates on a 2d plane
- implementation method of nearest neighbor search of kd tree by c ++
- how to get end of line in c
- error about how to put data sorted from dictionary type in python list
- algorithm - data structure of game board with hexagonal coordinate system