There is a system that creates a docker container on a VM and connects an Oracle DB from that container.
When it was built with the test environment VM, it was able to connect to the DB, but when it was built in the production environment, the following error message occurred.
If i have a similar error and are aware of the solution, thank you.
Applicable source code
PDO standard connection method is used. Although the source code cannot be put on due to various circumstances, I understand that it is necessary to change the setting on the VM side of the host instead of the container side.
I wrote it above, but when I created it in the same way on another VM, no error occurred. Since the configuration file is the same, it seems that there is no problem in connecting to the DB.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
The main reason for ORA-12545 is
・ Cannot resolve host name
-The ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_SID environment variables are not set correctly
・ The oracle executable does not exist
It's common to forget to change the destination host name when using it because the configuration file is the same. Is that all right?
- c # - what to do about the error message "index is out of array bounds"
- c++ - about gui error message management
- about the error when linking multiple c ++ files with makefile
- php - about error when redirecting laravel
- about python value error
- python 3x - about tuple error of image classification by pytoch
- c++ - i don't understand the error about using a member function
- python - about runtime error
- macos (osx) - about fatal error displayed by git operation in terminal
- i want to fix the compilation error about h, m, s
- unexplained error in oracle database 19c database upgrade assistant
- python 3x - error message appears when shape processing is performed by image processing
- about the phenomenon that import error occurs in python
- error about swift drag
- nodejs - i'm not sure how to read gulp's error message
- java - about error that cannot be resolved to a variable
- java - about beancreationexception of springframework error
- python - about neural network error using keras
- error message from mysql when opening laravel app
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved