There is a system that creates a docker container on a VM and connects an Oracle DB from that container.
When it was built with the test environment VM, it was able to connect to the DB, but when it was built in the production environment, the following error message occurred.
If i have a similar error and are aware of the solution, thank you.
Applicable source code
PDO standard connection method is used. Although the source code cannot be put on due to various circumstances, I understand that it is necessary to change the setting on the VM side of the host instead of the container side.
I wrote it above, but when I created it in the same way on another VM, no error occurred. Since the configuration file is the same, it seems that there is no problem in connecting to the DB.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
The main reason for ORA-12545 is
・ Cannot resolve host name
-The ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_SID environment variables are not set correctly
・ The oracle executable does not exist
It's common to forget to change the destination host name when using it because the configuration file is the same. Is that all right?
- about python value error
- xcode - error message this class is not key value coding-compliant
- about c ++ compilation with vs code for mac >> error
- php - validation error message for form is not displayed
- about maximum length acquisition in oracle sql
- java - give an error message if the input is blank
- ruby - i can't understand the error message "but rendering with ~" when running a test with rails
- ruby - about the error handling method of already exists and is not an empty directory
- java - i have a question about sts error 500
- about the cause of vba error (1004, 75 error)
- if - about the error in the else part of vue
- oracle - about errors when executing the terraform plan command
- github: about commit message
- unity2d error message
- php - about 403 error in wordpress
- python - about anaconda prompt error statement [winerror 2] cannot find the specified file
- error about changing python list
- about the error in float type calculation in c language
- Talking about the error of Python program: variable is not defined
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- python 3x - import error "cannot import name '_imaging'"