I am developing with lua using cocos2d-x,
I wanted to determine the OS and wanted to use CC_TARGET_PLATFORM.
I didn't understand how to write in lua.
Is there anyone who knows?
Answer # 1
local targetPlatform = cc.Application: getInstance (): getTargetPlatform () if (cc.PLATFORM_OS_IPHONE == targetPlatform) or (cc.PLATFORM_OS_IPAD == targetPlatform) then ... end
- c ++ - releasebuild is not possible with cocos2d-x 3171
- android - about billing process with lua of cocos2d-x
- cocos2d-x's addtoucheventlistener reacts twice
- cocos2d-x - attempt to compare nil with number
- android - about cocos2d-x billing process
- it is not displayed in the simulator of xcode as made with cocos studio2
- c ++ - about csv file display in cocos2dx