Rules for creating a "standard partition" when configuring a partition yourself
I want to create "Filesystem" and "Mounted on" by myself, but it doesn't work.
Is there no way to create it intentionally?
"Filesystem" is assigned in numerical order from the first, so if you adjust "Mounted on" to match it
I thought it was good, but as I created it, "Filesystem" corresponding to "Mounted on" was created along the way.
It will change.
Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/ dev/sda3 509M 57M 453M 12%/
devtmpfs 487M 0 487M 0%/dev
tmpfs 497M 0 497M 0%/dev/shm
tmpfs 497M 6.7M 490M 2%/run
tmpfs 497M 0 497M 0%/sys/fs/cgroup
/ dev/sda2 1014M 831M 184M 82%/usr
/ dev/sda5 509M 74M 435M 15%/var
/ dev/sda6 509M 26M 483M 6%/var/sda10
/ dev/sda13 509M 26M 483M 6%/var/sda9
/ dev/sda11 509M 26M 483M 6%/var/sda7
/ dev/sda15 509M 26M 483M 6%/var/sda15
/ dev/sda12 509M 26M 483M 6%/var/sda8
/ dev/sda10 509M 26M 483M 6%/var/sda14
/ dev/sda9 509M 26M 483M 6%/var/sda13
/ dev/sda7 509M 26M 483M 6%/var/sda11
/ dev/sda8 509M 26M 483M 6%/var/sda12
/ dev/sda1 509M 112M 397M 23%/boot
tmpfs 100M 0 100M 0%/run/user/0
I am creating the same number at the end of/dev/sda and/var/sda.
As you create, the numbers will not be available.
* Since/var/sda15 is the last partition created, it can be created as intended.
Please let me know if there is a way to create it well.
Answer # 1
I don't know how to fix it during installation, but how about creating and installing up to sda5 and creating the remaining partitions + file system manually after installation?
As an aside, why not create a swap partition?
- github - configuration during team development on git
- Seven ways to get the UUID of a hard disk partition or file system in Linux
- Linux configuration and tutorial using i3 window manager
- Linux system java environment variable configuration method
- Selinux basic configuration tutorial in Linux
- Modify the kv configuration file through the sed command in Linux
- Linux use docker-compose to deploy software configuration in detail
- Overview of time configuration under linux
- Detailed routing configuration in Linux system with multiple network cards
- How to create a Linux swap partition file
- Explanation of Linux kernel optimized configuration for high concurrency nginx server
- Installation and configuration of the Go environment under Linux
- Method for creating file system in Linux partition or logical volume
- Detailed Linux redis-Sentinel configuration
- linux - i would like to know how to edit the vim configuration file and configure operations such as copy and save like vs in wi
- Linux CentOS timed script configuration method
- Linux server configuration IP whitelist to prevent remote login and port exposure
- Linux view hardware configuration command method example
- Linux domain name service DNS configuration method
- Detailed use of Firewalld advanced configuration in Linux
- i want to add curl to php7
- linux - how to restrict ip connection to telnet on centos 822
- core dump error when implementing socket communication using posix threads
- linux - syntax off does not work in centos 822 vim
- postgresql - i am setting up streaming replication, but i cannot perform online backup
- linux - i want to downgrade redhat 77 built on aws to redhat 71
- linux - i want to introduce a gui package without changing the version of rhel
- linux - i want to comply with the password policy when changing the password with ansible
- linux red hat78 i can't connect to the internet
- linux - i want to install docker but i don't have administrator privileges