Nice to meet you.
I switched DNS for server relocation, but it didn't work.
Can you give me more detailed advice?
The site managed by WP of the domain called hoge.com has been moved to the server.
Therefore, I switched the DNS, but it does not connect to the new server.
(The switching was done by the server management company.)
・ hosts file setting
If i point to a new server, it will be displayed without problems.
However, if you remove the setting, all old servers will be displayed.
-WP site address setting on the new server
Site address setting etc.
From hoge.com to www.hoge.com
Changed and confirmed the display.
Although the image link will be broken,
We were able to confirm that it was connected to the new server at www.hoge.com.
At this time, it was confirmed that it was possible to connect without setting the hosts.
Browsing after deleting the cache
When checking the browsing environment of us and staff,
I deleted and verified the cache,
The old server will still be displayed.
The domain setting for the new server is
Domain name: hoge.com
Use www.hoge.com as an alias
If i have any points that should be confirmed, please let us know.
Answer # 1
I don't have information on how many hours ago,
nslookup Domain name to check DNS server name managed by domain
dig Domain name to check @DNS server name managed by domain
You can check how the registration is done on the DNS server you are managing.
If it is correct, it should be fine.
Answer # 2
The DNS setup takes a few days to reach the end. Is that all right?
If I pull the domain IP, will it come out properly?
- dns - after changing the domain name server acquired by mumu domain to route53, where should the mail server be used?
- c ++ - i want to connect to wifi after enabling timer interrupt on esp32
- How to set up a DNS server using bind
- mysql - unable to connect to aws db server with a5m2 (aws configuration is "web server (step) → db server")
- Mac uses Shell (terminal) SSH to connect to a remote server
- cannot connect to mysql server with php file (awscloud9)
- i built a dns server using dnsmasq, but i can't do a forward or reverse dns lookup from the client
- c # - does not switch after jump animation plays
- i want to start a web server with nginx, but cannot connect to the web page
- i want to connect to mysql via ssh server with php (how to connect to mysql over ssh)
- i want to connect to ruby on rails server
- ruby - capistrano installation does not work can't connect to local mysql server through socket '/tmp/mysqlsock' (2)
- ruby - can't connect to local server with rails s
- php - how to connect web server and db server when building web application
- Configure Pycharm on Mac to connect to a remote server and implement a method using the remote server Python interpreter
- Restricted Users Issue After SQL Server Backup Restore
- How to connect DataGrip to MS SQL Server
- ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysqlsock'
- Solution for vue not binding after requesting server data
- Mysql server 55 cannot connect
- i don't know how to assign an ip address when building a dns server on linux
- aws - aws route53 domain settings
- dns setting by domain transfer
- linux - reverse lookup ip address
- c # - how to get the host name of the lan terminal
- dns - questions about the display screen until the sakura domain settings are reflected
- apache - information when using the nslookup command
- about rtx1100 dns settings
- dns - verification method when changing ns record at registrar
- i do not understand how the dns record setting at the domain purchase site is transferred to the specified ip