Currently, the machine design CAD software "Solid Edge ST2" is used.
API for getting drawing property information is prepared and can be obtained by VB6, but I do not want to remodel VB6 code that is no longer supported in order to expand the function in the future.
Therefore, from python3, we are wondering if you can execute existing VB6 code and access the CAD API.
Since I don't have any knowledge of whether or not that is possible, I would appreciate it if you could give me any information, such as which URL to look for, or a URL that would be helpful.
Sometimes I don't want to use such an old version of CAD, but I have to use it for a while now.
Thanks for your busy schedule.
Answer # 1
Although not very detailed,
I don't think you can call VB6 directly from Pyhton.
The only way to call it as a general application is to start an external program from Python.
I have never used it, but as mentioned above,
Isn't it possible with"subprocess.run ('mycommand&apos ;, shell = False)" ;?
- i want to run php with postfix
- linux - run java with shellscript
- want to run wordpress with docker on mac!
- i want to run php code with html files on apache on aws ec2
- java - cannot run with playframework211
- i want to run opencv with pycharm!
- linux - i want to run python with crontab
- i want to be able to run python with vscode
- i want to ask if it is possible with python
- i want to run laravel with apache
- i want to run autohotkey with vba
- is this possible with php arrays?
- can't run ruby with cron
- ruby - i want to run localhost with https
- php - why can't i run with cron while it can run with a browser?
- i can't run [ls -al ~ /] with powershell
- python - i can't run a turtle with turtle
- i want to run php in a browser with xampp
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved