I'm sorry for rudimentary questions.
The number of digits is 3, but is a value like -200 entered?
Answer # 1
Dare to write.
Prepare the operating environment before asking questions, actually create and insert a table?
There are a lot of things you can only learn about SQL without actually writing and executing it.
Answer # 2
>select cast (-200 as numeric (3,0));
When I tried it, -200 was fine. Thank you everyone!
- sql server - convert to date value if date has numeric value
- ubuntu - numeric keypad cannot be entered with ububtu1804
- php - if a numeric value is entered in the laravel join condition, it will be treated as a column name
- sql server - i want to return the numeric value of the increment column automatically created by the insert statement in the sto
- oracle sql numeric nvl
- java - how to automatically set the numeric keys entered on the screen to the input tag in the modal
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved