I would like to derive the 14-day EMA of the high, low, and closing prices from the cryptowatch API and dividing them by 3, ie (high + low + closing price)/3. It won't be what I expected ...
How can I change the code?
The numbers will come out ...
print ("ema:% s"% get_ema ())
The result that came out is this ↓. It's not a number I want to ask for, and it's also a mystery why data is in 1.
Applicable source code
esa: 1 6713.39881
`` `Tried I tried adding
.values  etc., but it didn't work with the following error ...
'numpy.float64'object has no attribute'ewm'numpy
Answer # 1
I'm sorry. It was solved. The code itself was not wrong.
after = (datetime.now ()-timedelta (minutes = 10)). strftime ('% s')
after = (datetime.now ()-timedelta (minutes = 180000)). strftime ('% s')
I was able to understand when I looked at the relationship of data.
- python - i want to plot the results of a complex matrix calculation
- about python numpy calculation
- python - about float type calculation problem (easy and sorry)
- python - the result is different from the expected calculation result
- python opencv mean square error calculation
- python - i want to make a game that pushes a moving button with tkinter, but thread does not work well
- calculation method by python groupby
- [python] i am in trouble because the calculation result of the scipy special function is nan
- python 3x - efficiency of calculation becomes complicated
- python - center of gravity calculation for multiple figures
- i want to do a calculation using the python range function
- calculation of trigonometric functions (npcos,npsin) in python numpy
- python 3x - i want to standardize the calculation process of columns obtained from database
- python - django integerfield and int type calculation
- python - data average and standard deviation calculation for each column of multiple csv files
- python - i want to give a delay between pressing a key and moving a figure
- i want to read python time series data while shifting by 1 day
- python - how to deal with error when converting pandas datetime type
- python csv even odd sorting method
- replace even and odd numbers with symbols python
- i want to process sql data in python and create a graph (i made it, but it is heavy)
- python - i want to put a specific value in column c up to the top n values in column b when column a meets a specific conditio
- python even number sorts odd numbers
- python - is it possible to combine duplicate index and columns in pandas and add the numbers in them?
- python - how to conditionally create a new dataframe from a dataframe
- python - modelpredict() cannot be executed in tensorflow