I have a question about the chrome verification function. I was copying the site with wordpress a while ago, but I was worried that css was not applied. Originally I wanted to change the width from 1000px to 1200px, but it didn't change much, and when I looked at the verification, there were two wrap widths, so I could choose one. When 1200px was selected, it changed 1200px properly. I don't know how this works, but was it OK to change it freely?
Answer # 1
Changes made in "Validate" will not be applied to the actual site.
The application of CSS depends on the level of detail, so 1000px is actually preferred.
If the designation is "temporarily removed", 1200px is applied.
The CSS name and the number of lines are displayed on the screen, so please correct the actual code referring to it.
Answer # 2
It was just a mistake.
- html - about chrome verification tool
- about sheets function error in vba
- github - about the problem of developing the same function as the software sold by other companies and releasing it as oss
- about the predefined function eval() in php
- python 3x - about the random function
- python - about chainer function
- python - about the definition of the trimmed mean function
- about recursive function using php static variables
- deep learning - it's not programming, but i'm not sure about gan's loss function
- c++ - about errors that can not be output from the function
- Talking about the usage of objective function and optimization function MSE in keras
- SpringSceurity sample code to implement SMS verification code function
- Implementation code of vue routing authority verification function
- [python] about the idea of recursive sum function
- python 3x - about judgment using in function
- python - about the function code
- php - about passing results from function to function
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved