Simple, but I use the following.
- AWS S3 (file upload destination)
- Amazon Linux (EC2 instance OS)
We want to create a function that automatically uploads a file to AWS S3 and automatically detects whether there is a virus infection using a batch file.
* From uploading to completion of virus detection, we would like to do it within one hour at the latest.
Automatically detect if there is a virus infectionI'm wondering what service to use and how to use this part.
After examining various things, the following two methods were found.
- VirusTotal API
- Serverless (Lambda, S3) Antivirus (ClamAV)
Because both are free of charge, performance is a concern when it comes to actual service operations.
Are you aware of a paid service that has an API and can detect viruses?
Anyone who knows other than the above methods for virus detection of uploaded files.
I would like to borrow wisdom.
Answer # 1
Synchronous file synchronization with QNAP NAS and virus detection. QNAP's virus detection software is probably ClamAV, and if it is a commercial detection software, search on Windows connected to the NAS.
- aws - i want to check preview on aws cloud9 iphone
- aws - i want to check past terminal logs on cloud9
- aws - i want to be able to log in with both username and email with cognito created from amplify-cli
- aws - about nxdomain error when issuing ssl certificate in bitnami
- aws - i want to connect to an aws instance with ssh, but it times out
- aws - [aws] i want to connect to an rds instance using an ec2 instance as a springboard with ssh
- aws - aws authentication error for serverless framework
- aws - is there a way to exclude the "aws-sdk" module when deploying to lambda from cloud9?
- aws - i want to pull docker image with aws cli (no basic auth credential error)
- aws - every time when uploading laravel application with aws codedeploy, error occurs in env
- aws - aws:about server construction
- aws - i don't know how to save lightsail with cron editor
- aws - aws lightsail's wordpress does not recognize its own domain
- aws - i want to calculate the processing time on aws
- aws - internal server error 500 when running lambda from api
- aws - i want to deploy some lambda functions in other regions
- aws - i want to know how to grant support inquiry to my aws account
- aws - should i change session management from default cookie to redis when using laravel 6x for redundancy with elb?
- aws - aws iot-> data transmission to sakuraio
- aws - after terraform apply, an error occurred and the command could not be hit
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved