The characters displayed before the input in Unity's InputField are blurred.
The situation is as follows.
When the placeholder font size is set to 1-3, it is displayed in the same size (blurred)
When font size is set to 4 or more, it is almost too small to see.
I tried playing with other parameters, but I can't come up with a solution.
I hope everyone can help.
Additional note, the same symptom occurs when entering characters in InputField.
I think the same cause.
Answer # 1
I don't know if this is true, but see below for the blurring phenomenon.
[Unity] About countermeasures for blurry text in uGUI-TerraSur Blog
I think font sizes 1 to 3 are too small in the first place, so other possible problems are as follows.
please make sure.
The font file itself is strange (if you import it yourself)
InputField itself is too small
I turned on Best Fit and it's wrong
- c # - [unity] i am changing the value of a public variable from another script, but the value seen from the script with that pub
- unity - the game view after the scene transition is not displayed correctly
- unity - why photon bolt is said to be suitable for large fps games
- unity - get the position of the camera read by revit
- unity - i want to lighten the prefab data
- unity - script invalidation does not work
- unity - gui error: an error occurs when creating a folder or script
- i am making a game while looking at the unity site, but the enemy does not attack the hero
- c # - about the implementation of shotguns
- about unity collaborate cancellation