Answer # 1
There is nothing wrong with leaving it alone.
Is it inconvenient or heavy?
If you feel that something is inconvenient or heavy, just sort out the contents.
I think it ’s probably the same.
, "codewars" is recommended for those who are frustrated by the environment construction.
Please try it because it is fun.
It's free and there is no need to build an environment. It will be completed on the web.
- about building laravel environment
- Vue + koa2 detailed tutorial for building mock data environment
- php got stuck in building a local environment
- i want to start a server by building a ruby environment, but i get the message "connection refused at localhost:3000"
- we are building the environment of django + mysql i don't understand the database connection
- i'm having trouble building the environment for nodejs with mac book pro