Can I run AWS Lambda directly from Java on AWS EC2?
Direct means not via API.
I'd appreciate some sample code
Answer # 1
If you don't know how AWS Lambda works, you may not know what you are saying, but I'll write it for now.
AWS SDK for Java
You can use this to execute a predefined Lambda Function, but the library is actually executing an API call.
In other words, API calls are mandatory.
- java - i want to join tables with spring boot + spring data jpa
- i want to run c++ with vscode
- i want to create a java ee environment with vs code
- java - i want to run main on android stuido
- java - i want to post form-data with fuel
- i want to run php with postfix
- java - i want to align with a colon
- i want to run a bat file on the aspnet site
- i want to make a pyramid with python
- java - i want to get the numbers from two arrays
- mysql - i want to make a calendar with a database
- i want to edit an eclipse project with vs code
- nodejs - i want to write to gulpfilejs with gulp
- java - i want to make a linebot
- how to run jquery with spring boot
- i want to manage filters with vba
- python 3x - i want to run python3 on solaris
- java - i want to use thymeleaf and two each for one table
- html - i want to add color with css
- java - access to internal system from outside (2-step authentication)
- aws - i want to get the value from the request header using serverless framework
- amazon s3 - data mart construction using glue in aws environment
- aws - what is the approval of a direct call to an aws service?
- aws - what to do when a request containing a "cache-control: max-age = 0" header is received on an api gateway that ha
- aws - i want to return the api callback before processing
- aws - aws [python]: in api gateway + lambda, syntax error when creating a serverless app that registers user input information i
- aws - aws i want to output a file name containing a specific character string
- aws - i want to build dynamodb using cdk
- aws - [terraform] [aws] access key and secret key cannot be set properly