I used cocoapad in swift and introduced lottie, but I can't use it.
By the way, I downloaded and executed some sample programs on Github.
None of the json files were executed.
Thank you for the professor who used lottie.
Answer # 1
It was a misunderstanding.
I apologize to you for a fuss over.
- python - i can't use special keys with selenium
- i can't use libraries outside java
- swift - how to use record (forduration :)
- swift - about use of undeclared type
- c # - i can't use bt2 (i can't use the button to read the file)
- python - i can't use matplotlib with idle
- swift - use of undeclared type '~' error
- nodejs - i can't use jsx notation in hyperapp
- [problem with ruby] can't i use the method in if part?
- macos (osx) - i can't use my own commands
- save - i want to use userdefaults in swift ui
- typescript - i can't use react props well
- can't save to swift fire store
- i want to use indexpathrow in realmswift
- django - i can't use the added app
- i can't use tkinter on mac
- bash - i can't use the flutter command
- i can't use tie () in vscode c ++
- python - i can't use openpyxl with vscode
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin