var fs = WScript.CreateObject ("Scripting.FileSystemObject");
SCRIPT5009: SCRIPT5009: 'WScript' is not defined
I got an error message.
Referenced sites Nothing was mentioned, but is there any description that needs to be added or added? Please give me an answer if you understand.
Answer # 1
cscript script file name
If you don't have a console, run it as follows (use it in a shortcut).
wscript script file name
In the Windows standard, the ".js" extension is not related to cscript.exe or wscript.exe, so it may be executed by double-clicking. Please note that other software may overwrite the ".js" link association with another.
The global object
Please note the following when using WSH.
The character code must be Windows-31J (CP932, MS932, Shift_JIS variants) or UTF-16LE. If you use Japanese with any other character code, it will be garbled or an error. (You can check whether the character code is correct by checking whether it is "ANSI" (Windows-31J) or "Unicode" (UTF-16LE) when saving with Notepad.)
WSH is confirmed to be usable on Windows 10, but Microsoft recommends using PowerShell for future script processing, and WSH functionality may be removed or disabled by default in the future .
Answer # 2
WSH creates a
.jsfile and executes it by double-clicking it. Can't use it from the browser, is that a problem?
Answer # 3
It's not JScript but JScript.
It works with scripts executed in Windows and server-side scripts on Windows Server (IIS), and cannot be read and run as HTML as JS.
You should write this part more specifically. What kind of processing do you want to save to a file in which process?
Answer # 4
Are you sure you want only IE?
var fs = new ActiveXObject ("Scripting.FileSystemObject");
- python - i want to use oauth2client with heroku
- unity - i want to use virtualbutton with vuforia
- i want to be able to use laravel with sakura vps
- routing - i want to use react-router with firebase
- jquery - i want to use sortable with tuslaravel
- typescript - i want to use axios with nuxtjs to get data from an api
- i want to compare c++ int* with int
- i want to scan html code with ruby
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved