I want to build a database using an AlwaysOn Availability Group for SQL Server.
The procedure is
① Install WindowsServer, SQLServer
② Network and firewall settings
③ Construction of AD
④ Construction of WSFC (each server)
⑤ SQL Server settings
Although we have done so far, it is clogged with AlwaysOn enabled.
I don't know why it comes out because all the versions and fixes are up to date.
The cluster connection is also online and there are no errors as far as we can see.
・ 2 web servers
・ 2 SQL Servers → [Correction]
SQLServer2012 R2 Datacenter
-1 ActiveDirectory server
Thank you for everyone.
・ 2 SQL servers
WindowsServer2012 R2 Datacenter
Answer # 1
I think that the Datacenter edition of SQL Server has been abolished since version 2012. Is the system configuration exactly as described?
The AlwaysOn high availability feature is unique to the Enterprise Edition. I think it ’s better to check this just in case (just a mistake in writing…).
For 2014, we will post a site with preconditions just in case.
AlwaysOn Availability Group Prerequisites, Limitations, and Recommendations (SQL Server 2014)
- [sql server] about commit of trigger
- about sql code in sql server
- [sql server/vscode/ms-sql] about creating schema and adding tables
- sql server - please tell me about exists in sql
- sql server - about the join condition at the time of self-join
- sql server - it's about sql injection
- sql server - about conditional expressions in dynamic sql
- python - about django server startup
- sql server - code to group by sql and delete the row if the number is 2nd higher
- i want to implement a login form with vbnet, sql server syo
- sql server - expansion (release) of transaction log (*ldf) area
- https - about ssl server certificate
- garbled characters when accessing microsoft odbc driver for sql server via apache
- what is the "excessive grant" warning displayed in sql server execution plan?
- sql - setting up the user to connect to the rental server database
- sql server - i want to obtain the result by excluding a specific value from the duplicate values in sql
- sql server - what does a remote server mean?
- ms sql server table csv export, string conversion error
- gcp: file transmission/reception between vm instances/sql server linked server
- server - please tell me about the accumulated access logs
- sql server - i want to cancel the mirroring that consists of two db servers and use only one
- sql server - how to reduce the size of db used by vcenter
- sql server - i want to shorten the report display time of sqlserverreportingservice
- i want to use ssl authenticated with windows sql server
- sql server - error event analysis method in windowsserver2012r2
- sql server - about saving authentication information from access to db
- sql server - i want to access multiple web servers faster i think that is the sql part
- sql server - connect to database engine in sqlserver
- sql server - change the firewall settings, you can connect for a while, but after a few minutes you will not be able to connect