When loading, overlay the original element (text or image) with translucent white on the div element
I want to put a loading animation on top of it.
https://jsfiddle.net/qo3rp4v6/29/Tried Even if
/background was specified, the image and text were only colored.
-Although opcity was specified, the loading animation is transparent.
・ I saw it using rgba, but it was just a color behind the image and text as with the background.
-I created a new div between the animation div and the image div and specified the color in the background. Other than that, I can't use it because I want to use loading in various places.
・ I want to achieve without using plug-ins.
Are there any solutions?
Answer # 1
I solved it by increasing the number of divs that surround the whole and creating a new div in it.
- html - about chrome verification tool
- html - about the description method of css reflected only in ie
- about html body tag
- html - about displaying balloons using css
- html - about session variables
- about indexhtml
- html - about page layout
- about high speed display of images in html
- html - about displaying base64 and images
- html - about fixing the position of buttons and arrows
- html - about the accordion
- html - i'm not sure about the margin of css
- html - about conversion to haml
- [ruby] about regular expression of source acquisition between html comment outs
- css - about html float
- html - about article tag and section tag
- html - about rails routing
- html - about websites that include wp-content folders
- html - [help!!] we are confused about game development in monaca using enchantjs
- html - padding that extends beyond the parent element becomes invalid
- html&css footer
- html - no underline when hovering over header list
- html - header is not right aligned
- html - i want to leave a space above and below the element
- html - the hamburger menu is hidden under the content
- html - i want to create a headline that displays the text part way like a news site
- html - i want to align the line heads of input tags
- html - reason why css is not loaded when checking local wordpress