Developing PHP web apps using Azure Web Apps.
I want to perform user authentication with Azure Web Apps authentication. How can I get user information?
official According to the document , a token is issued, but I don't know how to get it on the app side.
I want to display individual information for each user
What kind of code should be written to obtain ID information to identify the user?
Answer # 1
Is the following article helpful?
DEMO: AZURE WEBAPP AUTHENTICATION INTEGRATION
$_ SERVER ['HTTP_X_MS_CLIENT_PRINCIPAL_NAME']or
getallheaders ()I don't know about PHP, so I'm sorry if it's not appropriate.
- php - how to get the value of the check box
- php - how to get the body when you nest a shortcode in wordpress
- python 3 how to get value in line
- c# - i don't know how to get the title with cefsharp
- php - i don't know how to pass the pass
- postgresql - how to get last id in postgres
- php - how to check in the array
- aws - i get an error when i register my key pair with ssh
- php - i can get, but not post
- python - how to get rank in django
- i don't know how to read phpnet
- how can i get all the contents of a listview with c# wpf?
- xcode - how to get the width of uicollectionview
- java - how to get post parameters in spring boot
- aspnet web api - how to add a second edmx with webapi
- php - i want to get the latest 5 articles by tag
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved