What is the recommended way to edit a Swift program with a few people? Until now, it was shared with push&pull using git, but is there any problem if you simply put the project folder in Gogle drive or DropBox and share it? I felt that it would take some time to prepare git, but by the way, because it is an application using AWS, I can share my AWS account. I don't know how git works, but I've shared it with AWS and git before.
Answer # 1
Making private repositories on github and gitlab and sharing them is the easiest and easiest.
I at all good to do in Gogle drive and DropBox, they are there is no not feel like different than the one managed by intended to merely save the document
Answer # 2
I felt that it would take some time to prepare git
If it takes time to make Git available on the Internet, you can use GitHub (free if you want to publish) or BitBucket (free even if it is private for up to 5 people). .
I recently learned that backlogs run by Japanese companies are free for up to 10 people per project.
Answer # 3
I would like to answer Git. That will change even if you share it with some storage.
Answer # 4
Announced "Visual Studio Live Share". Multiple programmers share code editing, breakpoints, debugger operations, etc. in real time. Connect ();2017
I'm a pair pro using Visual Studio Live Share
Answer # 5
Recommended is git.
You can use git management with AWS code commit, gitlab with AWS, or github private.
When using a shared folder, it is difficult to return to the previous state because the history cannot be obtained.
- aws - i can no longer enter commands in the terminal on aws cloud9
- aws - ideal server for small-scale ec site small start of large-capacity digital products
- aws - is there a way to exclude the "aws-sdk" module when deploying to lambda from cloud9?
- aws - i want to pull docker image with aws cli (no basic auth credential error)
- aws - every time when uploading laravel application with aws codedeploy, error occurs in env
- aws - aws:about server construction
- aws - i don't know how to save lightsail with cron editor
- aws - aws lightsail's wordpress does not recognize its own domain
- aws - i want to calculate the processing time on aws
- aws - internal server error 500 when running lambda from api
- aws - i want to be able to log in with both username and email with cognito created from amplify-cli
- aws - i want to know how to grant support inquiry to my aws account
- aws - i want to deploy some lambda functions in other regions
- aws - aws iot-> data transmission to sakuraio
- aws - after terraform apply, an error occurred and the command could not be hit
- aws - how to output as character code `` shift_jis '' with amazon aws lambda @ edge (nodejs)
- aws - [aws] i want to connect to an rds instance using an ec2 instance as a springboard with ssh
- aws - about parsing aws ec2 json using jq command
- aws - ssh login fails with aws
- aws - i want to calculate the daily charge of aws cloudtrail
- how to link github with ssh from xcode
- ruby on rails - rails tutorial about git config settings
- ruby - aws deploy fatal: protocol'github: https' is not supported error
- github - configuration during team development on git
- ruby on rails - around credentials when deploying rails 6 apps to aws ec2
- i have two-step verification and cannot log in to github
- aws - how to use git source
- ios - can't display album photos in cell