environment Lambda Nodejs8.10 Twilio
I want to customize Twilio.xml to change the number of calls from the default 30 seconds to about 10 seconds
The following xml does not work. * Call seconds are calculated including the buffer.
<Response> <Dial timeout = "5" record = "true">xxx-xxx-xxx</Dial> </Response>
Answer # 1
As a precaution, can you see the TwiML executed by the request inspector in the call log that is sent from the management console for 30 seconds?
Answer # 2
uppercase and lowercase Including the TwiML format seems to be fine.
Does that mean that the call continues for 30 seconds?
Or are there any errors?
Answer # 3
There was an error in the description on the program side
- ruby on rails - about specifying rails url helper
- html - about specifying items without name and id attributes in vba
- about specifying element height with% in css
- qt - i want to make it fall in a cycle of about 2 seconds
- c# - about specifying the indent when a line break
- ruby - [rails] about specifying path of link_to with nested routing
- c # - about collectively specifying elementstyle of datagridtextcolumn
- about specifying python element, 
- sms - nameerror (uninitialized constant twilio) cannot be resolved
- php - i want to implement hold and transfer functions in twilio browser
- twilio - can't change ringtones with asterisk
- python 27 - python: error `` no module named rest '' when sending twilio_sms
- about http requests from twilio studio
- realization of transfer function using twilio rest api
- aws - use twilioapi depending on the content of chat with amazon lex
- creating apps with twilio
- php - 【twilio】"the 'from' number \"+ **** \"is not a valid phone number, shortcode, or alphanumeric
- i want to use arrays in twilio studio