Unity currently uses VisualStudio. I want to format the whole sentence when I finish writing the code, but there seems to be no way. In this case, I found out that full text formatting can be done by purchasing Reshaper separately. Is there any other way?
Answer # 1
When I finish writing, is it OK to save, for example?If it is
, I think that it can be supported by adding Productivity Power Tool as an extension.
Please refer here for installation. Format on save in Visual Studio
The article is 2015, but there is also 2017.
- c # - can't build when using vroid character in unity please help me!
- c # - i can't make a singleton
- c # - unity ray argument error
- c # - only the camera component is enabled and cannot be switched on/off
- c # - i want to read a txt file with unity and store it in an array
- c # - is the corner of the scaffolding object a 3d model jumped in unity? if you touch, you will fly to an abnormal height
- c # - point the camera with the plane rotated 90 degrees in unity
- c # - [question about schema check] i want to validate xml with xsd and receive multiple error messages as return values
- c # - raycast doesn't work well for prefab objects in unity
- c # - visual studio bug