I don't understand the convenience of screen. . .
What is more convenient than iTerm and regular terminals?
When should I use it again?
Answer # 1
The biggest advantage is that even if the network is disconnected, you can continue working by reconnecting.
In the first place, it is not something to compare with an ordinary terminal. It's like comparing Bash and iTerm.
Used when connecting remotely with an ordinary terminal.
- programming language - about white hackers
- programming language - how are you doing about how to organize your knowledge?
- c language programming about power calculation
- linux - language selection screen does not start on centos7 startup screen
- about conditional statements in c language
- python - about programming problems
- array - about c language menu and menu[i]
- deep learning - it's not programming, but i'm not sure about gan's loss function
- about c language array
- about func (c language, recursive processing)
- about c++ language errors
- website - about programming languages
- about c programming
- programming language - programming study time
- programming language c# java
- about c language unions
- about c language variables
- programming language - is it possible to define a quantifier in an untyped lambda calculus
- the meaning of flush when learning programming languages
- c# - question about c language pointer
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - emulator: dsound: could not initialize about the error message directsoundcapture
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin
- mysql startup failed [error] innodb: the innodb_system data file 'ibdata1' must be writable
- django - oserror: [winerror 123] the file name, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect : '<frozen importlib_boot
- python - importerror: cannot import name md5 error cannot be resolved